The Association is comprised of the most successful and progressive used car dealers and associate members to be found. A list of these members may be found in the FWIADA Member Directory. Our members got where they are today by being dedicated to fairness and following a few simple rules, which we call our Code of Ethics.
- We will have a general duty of integrity, honor, and fair dealing toward the general public.
- We will comply with all city, county, state, and federal laws, and shall endeavor to keep ourselves informed of those laws, governing our business.
- We will not intentionally injure the business reputation of another member or competitor.
- We will employ truth and accuracy in advertising and selling motor vehicles.
- We will stand behind any guarantee given with the sale of motor vehicles.
- We will not perform any act, which would bring disrepute to the motor industry.
- We will expose or halt, where found, any scheme designed to deceive or defraud the automobile buying public, and aid in prosecuting those guilty of such acts.
- We will constantly strive to improve business methods to the end that the public will be better served.
- We will encourage the American system of free enterprise.